siowestcitsu Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Donkey Kong Country Full Movie Torrent

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Donkey Kong and his sidekick, Diddy Kong, star in a new computer-generated rendition of the classic video game. Donkey Kong isn't too smart, but he is the strongest monkey on the island of Congo Bongo, thanks largely to his diet of bananas. He's charged with protecting the Orb Of Power, the Crystal Coconut, from King K. Rool's constant attempts to steal it in his quest to rule the island - though he often seems more interested in luscious Candy Kong, who works in the barrel factory.
All and all, this is a good show and lives up to the Donkey Kong Country games. The CGI is very good and well done. A lot of the episodes are good but the songs are what hurts this show. You see, every episode the characters sing at least one song. In my opinion, it slows the show down. Worth a look.
I enjoyed watching Donkey Kong Country as this programme was on Fox Kids every day. I liked the characters in the programme. Some of the charachers i could remember were: Donkey Kong, Diddy, Candy, Dixie, Bluster, Cranky, Inka Dinka Doo, King Korule, Crusher, Klump, Donkey kong JR (Baby Donkey Kong) Kong Fu,

Above the Law full movie download mp4Project A 2 full movie hd 1080p downloadShark Killer downloadThe Prey full movie 720p downloadHunted tamil dubbed movie torrentthe Robotrix full movie in hindi free downloadKing's Ransom full movie with english subtitles online downloadChengazhi Nambiar movie free download in hindiBody Defenders movie mp4 downloadMighty Thor full movie 720p download

noahharry replied

182 weeks ago

The movie keeps you over the edge throughout and it engages to anticipate what will come to the next scene. Ever since I started watching this movie it makes me goosebumps and I was so curious to watch out the next scene and also mainly it’s climax diamond bridal wedding sets
Please log in to post a reply.